Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Uthak  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:31:30 AM(UTC)
Uthak

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I refrain from posting NEW cards for existing one, because this wont happen (and shouldn't without a general version 2.0 of the game - I for sure wont rebuy all my stuff for small rule changes)

Global

Ammunition

"AP Ammo" (3 pts):
Discard to gain + 1 attack.
Armor-piercing ammunition was developed to pierce armor even at long range.

"APCR Ammo" (1 pts):
Discard to gain + 1 attack at short range.
Armor-piercing, composite rigid ammunition was developed to pierce even the thickest armor - but is loses its effectiveness at long ranges.

"HEAT Ammo" (3 pts):
Discard to have all Critical Hits deal +1 damage.
High-Explosive Anti-Tank ammunition was developed to penetrate even the thickest armor and then release it's explosive charge inside, spraying everything and anything with burning hot shrapnel

Equipment

"Gyro Stabilizer" (5 pts)
This tank has the Gung Ho special rule.
Highly advanced technology enabling tanks to shoot more accurately when on the move.

"Range Finder" (5 pts):
You may re-roll one attack die per turn.
Schütze! Feindkontakt - Panzer auf 4 Uhr! Am Waldrand, 850 meter!

American

Armor

"Tree Trunks" (1 pts):
Discard to re-roll a single defense die.
Many American tank crews, well aware of the weak armor of their machines, used anything they could get their hands on to improve their armor, even if just a tiny bit.

German

Tank Cards

Tiger II/Königstiger (Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. B "King Tiger") (52 pts)
6 initiative 6 attack 3 armor 9 hull points
Blitzkrieg: (official)
Unreliable (hypothetical rule): This tank needs to re-roll successful Repair rolls in the Command Phase. If applicable you may re-roll EITHER the initial Repair roll OR the re-roll of the successful Repair roll. // Alternative: When moving more than one (1) time, roll a die at the end of your movement. On 4+ your tank receives the Critical effect of Busted Tracks (but no damage).
The most feared tank the Germans fielded in World War two. However, Luckily for the Allies, it was very unreliable and most of the few vehicles built broke down without ever seeing combat.

comment: 52 points because its mostly like a Super Pershing with more hull points and initiative, however Unreliable is a big potential downgrade and also the (huge) silhouette will make movement less effective and this tank harder to hide. 6 initiative because the Tiger II was remarkably agile for such a heavy vehicle. Contemporary German records and testing results indicate that its tactical mobility was as good as or better than most German or Allied tanks. 6 attack because it has the same gun as the Jagdpanther (also 6 attack dice). 3 armor for its massive frontal armor. 9 hull points because I just want it to be even meatier than the Tiger 1.
No Heavy, for its side armor was not very good, therefor flanking should not benefit of the massive armor value of 3.
No Slow (hypothetical rule, allowing for only 1 movement / mentioned in a different forum- great rule idea though!): for it had wide tracks and was surprisingly fast - when not broken down.
Unreliable (hypothetical rule): this thing broke down more often than it was actually destroyed in combat.

Jagdtiger (Hunting Tiger/Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B) (36 pts)
1 initiative 6 attack 3 armor 8 hull points
Assault Gun: (official)
Blitzkrieg: (official)
Big Gun: (official)
Slow (hypothetical rule): This tank may only ever make one move. Cant be Fast. Roll for Unreliable any time you move.
Unreliable (hypothetical rule): This tank needs to re-roll successful Repair rolls in the Command Phase. If applicable you may re-roll EITHER the initial Repair roll OR the re-roll of the successful Repair roll. // Alternative: When moving more than one (1) time, roll a die at the end of your movement. On 4+ your tank receives the Critical effect of Busted Tracks (but no damage).
The biggest tank of the war with the heaviest mobile gun the Germans fielded. However, Luckily for the Allies, it was very unreliable and most of the few vehicles built broke down without ever seeing combat.

comment: 36 points because its like a tougher & slightly bigger version of the ISU-152 (32 pts), but I think Slow and Unreliable as well as initiative 1 with Assault Gun qualify to press the points down a lot. Also the (huge) silhouette will make movement less effective and this tank harder to hide. 1 initiative because the Jagdtiger slow and cumbersome by all means. 6 attack and Big Gun for the massive 12,8-cm-PaK 44. 3 armor for its massive frontal 250mm armor. 8 hull points because armor stored along side its huge but thin side armor made it, once flanked, easy to destroy by hitting ammo.
No Heavy, for its side armor was not very good, therefor flanking should not benefit of the massive armor value of 3.
Slow (hypothetical rule, allowing for only 1 movement / mentioned in a different forum- great rule idea though!): All around terrible mobility.

Discussion, feedback and criticism GO! :D

Edited by user Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:36:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: more accurate names

JagdWehrwolf  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:36:56 PM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 19 post(s)
First of all a disclaimer. I am not an native english speaker so if I sound like an arsehole point it out and don't take offence.

Now...

Originally Posted by: Uthak Go to Quoted Post
"AP Ammo" (3 pts):
Discard to gain + 1 attack.
Armor-piercing ammunition was developed to pierce armor even at long range.

Umm... A bit redundant, I'd say. After all in a game of armour-on-armour use of AP ammo is shown in a bog standard Attack value for a given tank. Also, rules wise, it's a HVAP American Ammo, but global, slightly more expensive but still better as without vehicle type requirements.

"APCR Ammo" (1 pts):
Discard to gain + 1 attack at short range.
Armor-piercing, composite rigid ammunition was developed to pierce even the thickest armor - but is loses its effectiveness at long ranges.

Slighlty more complicated. Already represented in game under German Tungsten Shot, with rules borrowed from Soviet Arrowhead. Again, global, cost wise on par with Soviet ammo, but better, due to removed vehicle type requirements. Still redundant.

"HEAT Ammo" (3 pts):
Discard to have all Critical Hits deal +1 damage.
High-Explosive Anti-Tank ammunition was developed to penetrate even the thickest armor and then release it's explosive charge inside, spraying everything and anything with burning hot shrapnel

First off, factual mistake. Description of penetration seems to suggest that You're thinking about APHE (Armour Piercing High Explosive). From Wikipedia, HEAT (High Explosive Anti Tank) warhead is a type of shaped charge explosive that uses the Munroe effect to penetrate armor. The warhead functions by having the explosive charge melt a metal liner to form a high-velocity superplastic jet. This concentrated metal jet is capable of penetrating armor steel to a depth of seven or more times the diameter of the charge (charge diameters, CD). Contrary to a widespread misconception (possibly resulting from the acronym HEAT), the jet does not melt its way through armor, as its effect is purely kinetic in nature.
All in all, inetersting idea to introduce HEAT, but I think it's a bit OP in a form You propose. Maybe a strightforward "discard to upgrade uncancelled Hit to Critical Hit"?

"Gyro Stabilizer" (5 pts)
This tank has the Gung Ho special rule.
Highly advanced technology enabling tanks to shoot more accurately when on the move.

I'd refuse to allow it. Potentially game breaking. Americans using Tank Shuffle are annoying enough.

"Range Finder" (5 pts):
You may re-roll one attack die per turn.
Schütze! Feindkontakt - Panzer auf 4 Uhr! Am Waldrand, 850 meter!

Interesting... Would need to test it.

"Tree Trunks" (1 pts):
Discard to re-roll a single defense die.
Many American tank crews, well aware of the weak armor of their machines, used anything they could get their hands on to improve their armor, even if just a tiny bit.

A weaker version of sandbag armour. Not bad. But why You're mentioning Yanks? Check the photos of Finnish Sturmi! ;)

As for tanks, it mostly agrees with what I figured out earlier for my own versions. Differences are dropping KT to 5 Ini and 8 Def (I don't like to go outside of established statline game limits) and somehow increasing frontal Def of JT without increase of the side armour (something like Def 3, can re-roll one dice if shot from the front). Also I'd drop Unreliable. Because if we really want to be fair it should be aslo applied to Tiger, Panther, T-34...

Edited by user Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:39:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

james101  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:18:03 PM(UTC)
james101

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
the side of the Tiger 1 was 60mm. the side of the tiger 2 was 80mm
tiger 1 gets the heavy bonus so should tiger 2 I feel
james101  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:07:06 AM(UTC)
james101

I'd love a Hetzer card. has anyone done one?
Zerstorer  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:49:00 AM(UTC)
Zerstorer

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Originally Posted by: james101 Go to Quoted Post
I'd love a Hetzer card. has anyone done one?

I came up with a Hetzer card:

Stat line 3-5-1-4, cautious, assault gun, ambush

The ambush key word is something I came up with to try. It gives +2 to the shooting initiative when the vehicle does not move that turn. The gun gets the extra shooting die (5, instead of 4, even though it is essentially the same weapon mounted on the Stug and Panzer IV) common to Allied tank destroyers. Not sure about points for this one, but I think it should cost around 20 pts.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:50:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CmdrRook  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:41:13 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Cautious and Ambush do not belong on the same tank, and I really like that rule better for TDs instead of Cautious. The problem is that during spotting, its initiative could drop below tanks that it shot before. While possible to work around, that is a scenario than doesn't need to happen in a game as rife with initiative questions as this. Does it get 2 shooting Initiative while Shell shocked, since it's an ability the tank has?

If Ambush were a Doctrine instead, it might read "Discard this card to give this tank +2 initiative in the shooting phase if it was stationary this turn." What do you think?
Zerstorer  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:17:42 PM(UTC)
Zerstorer

Originally Posted by: CmdrRook Go to Quoted Post
Cautious and Ambush do not belong on the same tank, and I really like that rule better for TDs instead of Cautious. The problem is that during spotting, its initiative could drop below tanks that it shot before. While possible to work around, that is a scenario than doesn't need to happen in a game as rife with initiative questions as this. Does it get 2 shooting Initiative while Shell shocked, since it's an ability the tank has?

If Ambush were a Doctrine instead, it might read "Discard this card to give this tank +2 initiative in the shooting phase if it was stationary this turn." What do you think?

Well, I can see foregoing cautious for my new idea of ambush....but I don't know what you mean by spotting? The way I see it, in a turn the Hetzer does not move its shooting initiative goes from 3 to 5 (similar to the +1 you get in shooting initiative with an aggressive loader). If it moves during a turn, it's initiative is 3 for both shooting and moving. This isn't all that helpful against Americans and Brits that have high initiative, but works well against Russians. To make it work against Americans and Brits, you would need an inspired commander, or a superb commander and aggressive loader, or some such combination.

Since the Hetzer is cramped and not a joy to operate, I would probably only give it two crew slots in Tanks....
Zerstorer  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:20:46 PM(UTC)
Zerstorer

Ambush as a discard is okay, but being a one-trick pony it would have to be cheap. I also dislike that card being available to any vehicle....it would have to be limited to Panzer Jager types, including the Stug. Do you see any German tank destroyers, other than the Pak Wagen getting cautious? I think it would work well on the Marder types and the Nashorn.
JagdWehrwolf  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:55:59 AM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

A bit late to the party, but if I may Gentlemen...

Agreed with Commander Rook. Can't really go inventing a new keyword and expect the likes of StuG and SU-100 to benefit from it. Doctrine is the way to go. But if it's suppose to be a "discard to gain", than the cost should go down and bonus up (+3 Ini). Alternatively, how about this:

Ambush, Doctrine, Cost: (to be discussed)

This card can only be equipped to a tank with the Assault Gun keyword.
+3 Initiative if stationary. Discard this card the first time this tank takes damage.

Also...

You are mistaken Sir. Tiger I side is 80 mm.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:57:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Uthak  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 12:06:33 PM(UTC)
Uthak

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 13 post(s)

This is covered by the armor of "3". When flanking the tiger you face effective armor of 2. similar to the Super Pershing. Not being heavy doesn't mean you're NOT a heavy tank, it just means you don't have 250mm armor on all sides.
Heavy tanks in this game don't need to be actually heavy, but rather have the same armor protection on all sides.

@ Hetzer: I personally thing that 5 attack is VERY steep for the hetzer... It was a great tank, but not armed with an 88mm. Also I would possibly bump it up to 2 armor and down to 3 hull points. this because the hetz is hard to see and has heavily sloped, 60mm frontal armor, but IF hit and penetrated one good shot should do the trick... Also the Hetzer was very fast at over 40kmh, great power to weight ratio. Would match its initiative to a Sherman.
maybe so:
6 / 4 / 2 / 3 at 18 points keywords: Assault gun (similar to Sherman 75, but with half its hull points, +1 armour and assault gun)

@ Ambush: love the idea of doctrine card. should be universal though and not limited to TDs - any tank was able and DID lay ambushes when needed. Another idea would be to go a different direction with ambush: "discard to get: -1 armour for target tank when shooting" (didn't wanna say "use side shot rules" for this would interact with other rules that may become subject to other rules or upgrades), generally I feel "ambush" is a missing element

@ JagdWehrwolf: Absolutely no offense taken: I think its important to criticize and discuss these ideas. that's why I posted them here! :D Thanks for doing so!
I see what you mean with redundant ammo, but the idea is rather to add some more diversity to upgrade cards. of course all tanks have such ammo aboard, but so do they with the Crew slots, which you can upgrade. Naming them differently shouldn't be an issue. This is not a proposal for in-depth historical accuracy, its to add more content to the game.

I know the APCR is in the game as tungsten, but other nations also fired special ammo, and this one operates very differently. just because one nation enjoys a benefit should not mean other nations may not have anything in any way related to that. quite the opposite imo. I agree totally on point costs. global items should always be way expensive compared to national ones! maybe 3 points to show for difference to Arrowhead.

on HEAT, as said before, I really don't mind 100% historical accuracy, if you want to write the flavor-text to such card be my guest. I'm about the added ruling. I agree that adding +1 damage might end up being pretty steep. single upgrade would work. Or, after re-reading, since its heat: "discard to get: -2 armor to target enemy tank when shooting with these rounds. all rolls of 4 miss." 7 points

On the trees I just went with US because they were literally screwing windowglass on their tanks to add a mm of armour to their papertanks. I bet there is many nations using such improvised armour, and they all deserve their own cards with such special ruling. maybe you got a couple more in mind ;)

Zerstorer  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:20:00 PM(UTC)
Zerstorer

This is covered by the armor of "3". When flanking the tiger you face effective armor of 2. similar to the Super Pershing. Not being heavy doesn't mean you're NOT a heavy tank, it just means you don't have 250mm armor on all sides.
Heavy tanks in this game don't need to be actually heavy, but rather have the same armor protection on all sides.

@ Hetzer: I personally thing that 5 attack is VERY steep for the hetzer... It was a great tank, but not armed with an 88mm. Also I would possibly bump it up to 2 armor and down to 3 hull points. this because the hetz is hard to see and has heavily sloped, 60mm frontal armor, but IF hit and penetrated one good shot should do the trick... Also the Hetzer was very fast at over 40kmh, great power to weight ratio. Would match its initiative to a Sherman.
maybe so:
6 / 4 / 2 / 3 at 18 points keywords: Assault gun (similar to Sherman 75, but with half its hull points, +1 armour and assault gun)

@ Ambush: love the idea of doctrine card. should be universal though and not limited to TDs - any tank was able and DID lay ambushes when needed. Another idea would be to go a different direction with ambush: "discard to get: -1 armour for target tank when shooting" (didn't wanna say "use side shot rules" for this would interact with other rules that may become subject to other rules or upgrades), generally I feel "ambush" is a missing element

@ JagdWehrwolf: Absolutely no offense taken: I think its important to criticize and discuss these ideas. that's why I posted them here! :D Thanks for doing so!
I see what you mean with redundant ammo, but the idea is rather to add some more diversity to upgrade cards. of course all tanks have such ammo aboard, but so do they with the Crew slots, which you can upgrade. Naming them differently shouldn't be an issue. This is not a proposal for in-depth historical accuracy, its to add more content to the game.

I know the APCR is in the game as tungsten, but other nations also fired special ammo, and this one operates very differently. just because one nation enjoys a benefit should not mean other nations may not have anything in any way related to that. quite the opposite imo. I agree totally on point costs. global items should always be way expensive compared to national ones! maybe 3 points to show for difference to Arrowhead.

on HEAT, as said before, I really don't mind 100% historical accuracy, if you want to write the flavor-text to such card be my guest. I'm about the added ruling. I agree that adding +1 damage might end up being pretty steep. single upgrade would work. Or, after re-reading, since its heat: "discard to get: -2 armor to target enemy tank when shooting with these rounds. all rolls of 4 miss." 7 points

On the trees I just went with US because they were literally screwing windowglass on their tanks to add a mm of armour to their papertanks. I bet there is many nations using such improvised armour, and they all deserve their own cards with such special ruling. maybe you got a couple more in mind ;)

I kind of buffed the Hetzer to ATT 5, similar to the way the Achilles got a 6 for the same gun the Firefly uses with a 5. Maybe there is a reason to justify the Achilles' higher ATT rating?

Giving ambush to all vehicles would not give TD's their due. Yes, all vehicles can set an ambush. However, small or "short" vehicles such as the Hetzer, Jagdpanzer IV, or Archer would be superior in that role. They were designed for it. Allied TD's were meant to use superior recon and shoot and scoot tactics. Cautious works well for them, and I would also give cautious to the Marder and the Nashorn.

Hetzer was slow cross country and the driver would have a horrible time seeing outside the tank and the design even made the right side blind to the crew. http://www.tanks-encyclo...Jagdpanzer-38_Hetzer.php

Edited by user Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:31:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CmdrRook  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:27:42 PM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Sandbags and improvised armor are both universal armor upgrades that boost survivability. Sandbags don't necessarily signify literal bags of sand, but logs, treads, tires, et cetra.

"Spotting" was a typo of shooting, thanks autocorrect. As a discard Doctrine, I'd be comfortable with it being cost 0, but not if it was +3 initiative. Maybe "This tank loses cautious," in the same way the armor blocks the fast keyword until it's gone?
JagdWehrwolf  
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:25:05 AM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

Originally Posted by: CmdrRook Go to Quoted Post
<snip>

"Spotting" was a typo of shooting, thanks autocorrect. As a discard Doctrine, I'd be comfortable with it being cost 0, but not if it was +3 initiative. Maybe "This tank loses cautious," in the same way the armor blocks the fast keyword until it's gone?

In all fairness I don't think there's need for that. Both, Zerstorers and mine, versions state that to benefit from Ambush You need to be stationary. So that takes care of 2 DEF dice already. So You are left with a 50% chance for a 1 DEF from movement on a vehicle that has 0 base DEF.

On Hetzer. I think I will side with You on its ATT value. So far only two vehicles got anti-tank buff to their attack, despite their gun having the lower rating. That's Achilles and Pak-Wagen. Both light, bare arse glass cannons. As I see it, at least in case of Germans that mechanic should be left for Panzerjäger family. And come to think of it, only for Marder as it would make a sensible progression (Panzerjäger I with ATT 4, Marder with ATT 5, despite being armed with 76,2mm gun and finally Nashorn with long acht-komma-acht at ATT 6). Jagdpanzers already have a natural candidate for ATT 5 (Jagdpanzer IV/70). Now if someone only made a decent plastic kit for Jagdpanzer IV with both Alkett and Vomag options...
Raider4  
#14 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:39:59 AM(UTC)
Raider4

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JagdWehrwolf Go to Quoted Post
So far only two vehicles got anti-tank buff to their attack, despite their gun having the lower rating. That's Achilles and Pak-Wagen. Both light, bare arse glass cannons.

And Jackson. Exact same gun as in the Pershing, but attack 6 rather a 5. Hmmm . . .

Cheers.

Edited by user Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:40:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Formatting

CmdrRook  
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:52:33 PM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Jagdwehrwolf: that makes absolute sense. I'm still on the fence about cost vs effect, though, as every upgrade should be a choice, not a "oh, of course!" Though Seek, Strike, and Destroy is a given every single time.
OldGuy59  
#16 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 7:44:09 AM(UTC)
OldGuy59

So, stats for the Jdpz IV l/70?

2/5/2/5 at 25 points?

Blitzkrieg, Cautious?
JagdWehrwolf  
#17 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 9:30:06 AM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

Originally Posted by: OldGuy59 Go to Quoted Post

2/5/2/5 at 25 points?

Blitzkrieg, Cautious?

If I may attempt to tackle Guderian's duck (especially that I'm getting one myself), my take is very similar to Yours, with one exception: Ini 3 - mandatory drop for losing a turret plus a looooong and heavy barrel making the SPG very front heavy. Special rules: Assault Gun, Blitzkrieg and absolutely no Cautious. It's not a glass cannon. It's an excellent ambusher with low profile and enough armour to slug it out with his prey. There's no need to be extra careful with this thing. Cost? 26 Points.

Edited by user Friday, August 25, 2017 9:30:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zerstorer  
#18 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 12:54:53 PM(UTC)
Zerstorer

2/5/2/5 at 25 points?

Blitzkrieg, Cautious?

If I may attempt to tackle Guderian's duck (especially that I'm getting one myself), my take is very similar to Yours, with one exception: Ini 3 - mandatory drop for losing a turret plus a looooong and heavy barrel making the SPG very front heavy. Special rules: Assault Gun, Blitzkrieg and absolutely no Cautious. It's not a glass cannon. It's an excellent ambusher with low profile and enough armour to slug it out with his prey. There's no need to be extra careful with this thing. Cost? 26 Points.

I like the 3-5-2-5 stat line better as well, for 26 pts. Using the cracking the code formula and the Stug numbers for comparison, this makes sense. However, using the Jagdpanther and cracking the code as a base to interpolate for, the JgpzIV comes in at 23 pts and that jives with folks seeing the Stug as too expensive....

How about 3-5-2-5, blitzkrieg at 24 pts?

I also still believe that for tank destroyers such as the Hetzer and JgpzIV, a doctrine card allowing them an initiative boost while stationary and shooting is needed. I see the Archer also being a candidate for an ambush boost....no cautious, but something allowing them a good chance for shooting first since they were good in an ambush role.
OldGuy59  
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:02:14 PM(UTC)
OldGuy59

Originally Posted by: Zerstorer Go to Quoted Post

2/5/2/5 at 25 points?

Blitzkrieg, Cautious?

I like the 3-5-2-5 stat line better as well, for 26 pts. Using the cracking the code formula and the Stug numbers for comparison, this makes sense. However, using the Jagdpanther and cracking the code as a base to interpolate for, the JgpzIV comes in at 23 pts and that jives with folks seeing the Stug as too expensive....

How about 3-5-2-5, blitzkrieg at 24 pts?

I also still believe that for tank destroyers such as the Hetzer and JgpzIV, a doctrine card allowing them an initiative boost while stationary and shooting is needed. I see the Archer also being a candidate for an ambush boost....no cautious, but something allowing them a good chance for shooting first since they were good in an ambush role.

Thanks for the input. I haven't got any of the doctrine cards, so don't have a way to gauge this.

JdpzIV Card Sample: Fan created Panzer IV/70 Card - Updated to 25 points

Edit PS: Note - early JdpzIV with 4/4/2/5 at 21 pts. See Post #22 below for link to card.

Just finished my second game of Tanks ever.

First game, wiped out the Allies completely with no losses (some damage, but all survived). That was just outrageous luck. Rolled more than 60% "6"s.

Second game, as a team member, my side was wiped out, with only one tank destroyed on the other side. Again, someone with outrageous luck rolling waaayyy too many '6's.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:25:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Updated the card, and the link.

Zerstorer  
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:44:43 PM(UTC)
Zerstorer

The card looks great, but the assault gun definition is misleading....no need for the wording/description. Use the Jagdpanther or Stug IIIG card as a guide. Thanks for making the fan cards!