Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CmdrRook  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 6:40:45 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
As my first mission for the propaganda campaign, I've made a step-by-step build gallery with commentary. Due to the inconvenience of formatting images on forums, I'll just lock to the imgur gallery I've hosted on.

M7 Priest Gallery

I'm looking forward to doing more of these, painting galleries, and battle reports in the coming weeks. I'll be up at PAX Unplugged this weekend, and I'll try to get some Tanks in if I'm not too busy. Let me know if/what you liked or disliked about what I've got going on here, and I'll use that input for future projects.
thanks 1 user thanked CmdrRook for this useful post.
Kelvin on 11/14/2017(UTC)
Kelvin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:46:11 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Very good build guide. The only thing I can think of is adding any embellishments to the model (antenna, jerry cans etc) and where they should go. A small gripe and maybe even unnecessary but guys like me and you like a bit of historical accuracy, shame not to share that wisdom.

Otherwise damn good and I'm pleased to see we're committing to our campaign, I got my first pic up earlier at last too!
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
CmdrRook  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 11:45:34 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
I can certainly include embellishments and in depth sprue guides in the future. I wouldn't call myself an authority on historical accuracy, though, and my paint jobs (to be uploaded) will illustrate as much. Thanks for spitballing the campaign idea, without which my work would still be relegated to hermetic hoarding. "Let's win the war!"
Kelvin  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:23:39 PM(UTC)
Kelvin

Damn straight.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
Kelvin  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:33:24 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Actually Cmdrrook, how long have you had your priest? I just ask because the guy I ordered from has told me its still pre order and has estimated 28th December delivery.

Just curious.
Waster  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:10:22 AM(UTC)
Waster

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kelvin Go to Quoted Post
Actually Cmdrrook, how long have you had your priest? I just ask because the guy I ordered from has told me its still pre order and has estimated 28th December delivery.

Just curious.

Me and Rook's FLGS got them in just a few days ago.
thanks 1 user thanked Waster for this useful post.
Kelvin on 11/15/2017(UTC)
Kelvin  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:04:59 PM(UTC)
Kelvin

Damn.

I seem to get this with every release this year, oh well.