Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Walpurgi  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 8:44:59 PM(UTC)
Walpurgi

I thouth I would share some of my work. I do not understand how to upload images but if someone tells me how to do it i would love to share the photos. I really love this game and since I paint models I thought I would give it some love. I love the Idea of having bunkers, trenches and tank traps incorparated in the game and I really like the rules for them in the game (OP rules) Since they have a point cost we always play with them if we want to boost the force from time to time. What I have done is that I have painted up Falmes of war infantry, buildt 3D minefields and buildt bunkers (actually one is a bunker and the others are forests with defensives or ruind houses but with the same meassurements as bunker and rules wise counts as bunkers. I have also Built trenches using diferent scenics with the trenche sizes. Having walls or sandboxes etc. Then I have painted infrantry and ATs and placed in trenches and bunkers. It really gives the game a nice look and it really looks cool in competetive play. It is very quick to do aswell. I painted six tanks for each nation in less than a day and then I spent 1 day painting all the nations Infantry and AT´s And half a day making the terrain )binkers, trenches, bocage´s etc. So basiclly I had a fully painted game with everything in 3D made in ome weekend. Very rewarding I must say. If some one are intressted and can tell me how to upload pictures just comment.
Rhet Sark  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 7:48:53 AM(UTC)
Rhet Sark

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
While I have not figured out how to upload photos to THIS forum, I have been uploading photos to a public share (in my case: Facebook) and posting links to those photos in my own forum posts.
thanks 1 user thanked Rhet Sark for this useful post.
LS650 on 11/29/2016(UTC)