Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Axeman  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 8:17:56 AM(UTC)
Axeman

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Has anyone had a go at this yet?

Similar gun performance to the M10 and rubbish armour. I'm thinking same values as the M10 but with Fast.

Any thoughts?
JagdWehrwolf  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 9:09:24 AM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Axeman Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone had a go at this yet?

Similar gun performance to the M10 and rubbish armour. I'm thinking same values as the M10 but with Fast.

Any thoughts?

Hmm... Rule of thumb regarding recently released Tank Destroyers seems to be to up the Attack value by 1 from a normal gun stat, unless, funnily enough, You are a Yank. (both Achilles and Pak Wagen have it, but not M10 and M36). Cautious and Fast are mandatory. Internetz claim that turret rotation was hydraulic and had a decent speed, so maybe consider +1 Ini. Slap about +5 to Cost and it should be allright.
Axeman  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 9:45:47 AM(UTC)
Axeman

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JagdWehrwolf Go to Quoted Post

Hmm... Rule of thumb regarding recently released Tank Destroyers seems to be to up the Attack value by 1 from a normal gun stat, unless, funnily enough, You are a Yank. (both Achilles and Pak Wagen have it, but not M10 and M36). Cautious and Fast are mandatory. Internetz claim that turret rotation was hydraulic and had a decent speed, so maybe consider +1 Ini. Slap about +5 to Cost and it should be allright.

Sounds good to me. I haven't tried out an M10 or similar yet. The addition of "Fast" will make it interesting.