Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Walpurgi  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:04:53 AM(UTC)
Walpurgi

Ok this is not a review and the only reason I write this is because I am so exited. I have been a miniatures gamer and a board gamer for 10 years now and X-wing is one of my favourite games. The reason is because its competitive, easy rules and easy for new player to join who is not familiar with painting figures. Now over to TANKS: Yes you do have to paint the tanks if you want them to look even cooler but Tanks are so easy to paint. The rules of this game are so perfectly streamlined that it in many areas beats X-wing. It is WW2 which is one of my favourite settings and it is so cheap to get into. I play a lot of 40k and other systems and they all share the same problem: unbalanced, too complicated for newcomers, expensive as hell and totally luck based. The miniatures market have been revolutionized with X-wing (Wings of glory which is less popular). I see tournaments all over the world follow championship leagues and it seems like it’s on the edge of breaking some new ground like E-sports did. Now this game comes along and is so competitive, so elegant and is so freaking fun. Now all I hope is that this game continue to push out models, tournaments and add-ons. Now that you can incorporate bunkers and trenches also means that if you are a painter and collector like me you can build/buy some kick ass 3D terrain and have you Flames of war units sculpted in trenches, ATs in bunkers and sculpt some beautiful terrain pieces for your board. I really hope this game will be able to compete with X-wing and get the attention it deserves! Freaking amazing and genius game to say the least.