Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MadScot  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:11:55 PM(UTC)
MadScot

How many "Doctrine" cards can a single tank field? Each Doctrine Card is a unique so only one of a specific Doctrine card can be fielded, but how many different "Doctrine cards can be fielded on a single tank?

How many "equipment" cards can a single tank field?
LordOfKhemri  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:55:02 PM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 69 post(s)
My memory fails me on the doctrines.

As for "equipment" cards you can have one of each kind, e.g. Ammo, Driver, Commander etc but you'll run out of points pretty quickly if you load up a few tanks.
2 Dec 16, me to BF CustServ
Is there any news on my replacement replacement cards for the Achilles please?
6 May 18 no
Jhary  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:51:28 PM(UTC)
Jhary

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Veto you have allready one ground Doctrine Blitzkrieg, Semi indirect, Gun Ho, Coordinate Fire." i woud say they come from the Tank commander. so every Crew Man coud ad one like a personal doctrine
CmdrRook  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:24:18 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Only one type of each crew or upgrade card may be attached to a tank. Since Doctrine are a type of upgrade, you may only attach one per tank. No more than the available crew slots may be occupied by crew. Some crew allow you to break upgrade limitations such as Resourceful Loader and True Boy Scout.
MadScot  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:50:38 AM(UTC)
MadScot

Originally Posted by: CmdrRook Go to Quoted Post
Only one type of each crew or upgrade card may be attached to a tank. Since Doctrine are a type of upgrade, you may only attach one per tank. No more than the available crew slots may be occupied by crew. Some crew allow you to break upgrade limitations such as Resourceful Loader and True Boy Scout.

Yes, I understand that the tank crew cards are limited by the number of crew slots it has.
Doctrine is an upgrade, just like certain ammo types are Upgrades, equipment cards are upgrades. It says it on the card.
What is not clear, is how many "DIFFERENT" Doctrines can one tank field. Eg: Can a SINGLE American Sherman tank field both "Seek, Strike, Destroy" Doctrine AND "Best Job I ever had"?
or is it limited to only being able to field ONE doctrine card ONLY?

Equipment cards, Could I field four different Equipment cards on one tank?
The Rule book does not indicate any limitations that I can find.
Jhary  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:06:12 AM(UTC)
Jhary

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So if you have 8 Tanks you can use 8 Cards? One for each Tank?
ElGentleman  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:28:53 AM(UTC)
ElGentleman

Originally Posted by: MadScot Go to Quoted Post

Yes, I understand that the tank crew cards are limited by the number of crew slots it has.
Doctrine is an upgrade, just like certain ammo types are Upgrades, equipment cards are upgrades. It says it on the card.
What is not clear, is how many "DIFFERENT" Doctrines can one tank field. Eg: Can a SINGLE American Sherman tank field both "Seek, Strike, Destroy" Doctrine AND "Best Job I ever had"?
or is it limited to only being able to field ONE doctrine card ONLY?

Equipment cards, Could I field four different Equipment cards on one tank?
The Rule book does not indicate any limitations that I can find.

CmdrRook is correct, it's only one per tank. Same with you equipments. Like the crew cards, the upgrades only let you take one of each type. But there are no slots for upgrades, so you can take as many as there are types, but only one of each.
Page 5 under Card type for the ruling. Cheers
CmdrRook  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:51:16 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Unless another card specifies otherwise, a tank may only take one engine, one armor, one ammo, one equipment, and one doctrine upgrade card each, at the very most. You are confusing yourself by thinking that there are different "types" of Doctrine cards.
Sean at TANKS HQ  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:18:10 PM(UTC)
Sean at TANKS HQ

Was thanked: 149 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Unless another card specifies otherwise, a tank may only take one engine, one armor, one ammo, one equipment, and one doctrine upgrade card each, at the very most. You are confusing yourself by thinking that there are different "types" of Doctrine cards.

CmdrRook has it right, 'Doctrine' is the upgrade's type, and is restricted to one card per tank.