Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kelvin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:55:14 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
So yeah, decided today I wanted to assemble ALL my other tanks to a playable standard (I will detail and individualise before I paint). After several hours, about fifty cuppas and Im pretty sure a glue related vision quest I made 25 tanks of different types and nations.

The heartbreaking part is not only do they now need painting, but I still have at least another dozen to go!

Will post pics if can figure how to on a PS4 (any advice appreciated) but my cabinet for tanks is starting to look oike the D Day muster!

Im curious to hear if you guys have ever started this kind of insanity with assembling, last relapse I had was few years back when I assembled (and I joke not) virtually the entire lord of rings range over a long weekend.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
JTSleep  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:12:51 PM(UTC)
JTSleep

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yep. I have 32 tanks assembled, painted and ready to go.
Then I have 32 tanks assembled, not painted and waiting for paycheck to get primer :D It´s gonna be looong shift after that :D
Truth! Freedom! Justice! And a hard-boiled egg!
Ranger74  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:58:23 PM(UTC)
Ranger74

I'm up to 61 fully assembled, painted and individualized tanks and 1 assembled, unpainted tank. With no plans to stop buying anytime soon.
Kelvin  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 8:35:25 PM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Crikey, thought I have some work to do.

Are you a FOW collector too, I opred just Tanks for now, my thre cabinets just cant hold all the extras FOW would add.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
Ranger74  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:08:10 PM(UTC)
Ranger74

Somewhere in my basement, I have a full company of 101st Airborne, 2nd Ranger Battalion, two platoons of Shermans and some field artillery. There has never been a huge FoW community here. (Rural Oregon) But I gave it a shot.