Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JTSleep  
#41 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 11:25:01 PM(UTC)
JTSleep

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The f*** is going on? We expected news and they mostly copy-pasted tank cards from garage and wrote how many of tanks we can snug into 100pts army.

Guys, I think most of us already have those tanks from El Alamein starter and most of us already played with them so we actually already know how weak/strong are they.
Truth! Freedom! Justice! And a hard-boiled egg!
Bgongon  
#42 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:26:35 AM(UTC)
Bgongon

This is disappointing. At this point everyone's concerns are completely justified, but its still sad that this has been the biggest thread the past handful of days, other threads have died down, and many of the more active community members are upset now (again don't blame you, I'm upset too). I've been having a lot of fun with this game and its a shame how things have been handled.
Wolfie57  
#43 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:09:37 AM(UTC)
Wolfie57

I like this game I played FoW years ago, packed in gaming and now have returned.this game scratched my itch it's cheap it's fun, and I was and still am willing to invest time and money in it. I am more disappointed in GF9 in first off silence then a big build up then a damp squib. Its not the way to promote a loyal customer base.

The game has potential to be as big as the star flying thingy game. Sci-fi isn't my thing TANKS on the other hand floating boat. Please GF9 stop pratting around. Look after you customers listen to them, satisfy there gaming needs and make a load of money. Or don't and get a rep as a company that doesn't care lose your customer base and the cash.
Necrogoat  
#44 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:49:03 AM(UTC)
Necrogoat

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hm... All of these tanks are available for FoW since weeks.

But not for Tanks! I don't understand it.

Neither are the 2nd wave tanks (Tiger, M10 and much more...) available in German and so on....

Shame on you GF9....... You created a cool game, but let it die at birth
Mjorr  
#45 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 6:03:48 PM(UTC)
Mjorr

Concerned have viewed web site that lists release of Grant and Honey in 18days - how valid is this as 3 days ago again checked with local store and new tanks still not available for pre order.
CmdrRook  
#46 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 1:44:03 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Depends on your distributors. E-Figs had the entirety of US tanks for Africa expansion listed in November, which is when I ordered them. Not even an announcement from gf9 concerning the next wave as its predicted release date approaches, and my hope to see them this year steadily fades as the over due British and German tanks are still nowhere to be seen. Hell, we can't even get restock for wave 1 at this point.
d481184m  
#47 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2017 5:30:31 AM(UTC)
d481184m

Guys. If GF9 obviously can't be bothered then the short answer is neither should we, their customers. My suggestion, we simply stop posting to this forum & let it die its death. This may gain their attention, but based on their previous efforts I strongly doubt it. GF9 are letting the game die so why bother using their forum. I give up & for one will take my tank interest elsewhere.
Vote with your feet........doesn't GF stand for "Go F@@k......."
Mjorr  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:10:17 PM(UTC)
Mjorr

in response to concern - 2 different gaming shops which have no relationship to each other indicate same issue. I mean Honey, Churchill and Grant seen in FOW packs but not Tanks - so what's going on.....
Kelvin  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:56:08 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Theres a lot of disapointment going on. I swear the tanks website just dissapeared for over 24 hours. Only been up and working again today. Did this happen for anyone else?
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
LordOfKhemri  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:22:58 AM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Of the 6 tanks anticipated for desert war, 4 of them are still marked as Pre-order May on the gf9 site.

But good news, we are nearly in the middle of June so those tanks available IN STORE JUNE according to the cool news preview must be tantalisingly close now, maybe on a docking container ship or even on lorries being spread far and wide - only 17 sleeps to go before the last day of June :)

And yes, I have been drinking :)
2 Dec 16, me to BF CustServ
Is there any news on my replacement replacement cards for the Achilles please?
6 May 18 no
thanks 1 user thanked LordOfKhemri for this useful post.
CmdrRook on 6/14/2017(UTC)
meta3  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:41:25 PM(UTC)
meta3

Originally Posted by: LordOfKhemri Go to Quoted Post
Of the 6 tanks anticipated for desert war, 4 of them are still marked as Pre-order May on the gf9 site.

But good news, we are nearly in the middle of June so those tanks available IN STORE JUNE according to the cool news preview must be tantalisingly close now, maybe on a docking container ship or even on lorries being spread far and wide - only 17 sleeps to go before the last day of June :)

And yes, I have been drinking :)

I hope you drink because of joy and not tanks misery :)

This so called news was only small bone for us to stfu because they are working really hard.
LordOfKhemri  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:34:36 PM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

As we know, "There is always Vodka" :)

I'd like to be a busy little bee,
Being as busy as a bee can be.
6 May 18 no
Kelvin  
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:42:33 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

I write this post in hopes that GF9 read and take onboard what I say.

Despite all the complaints, they have created a fantastic game. From it being very affordable, to so easy to learn that my 8 year old can play effectivley they have set a new bar for modern wargaming for busy people.

Now, I implore and plead, GF9 please sort the issues out. We are all basically dying to hand over our cash for more but hesitant to for the addressed reasons.

We are a forgiving bunch, just have some honesty and listen to your fan base and I guarantee TANKS will thrive as a game.

I really hope that we will all be using the new wave of models soon and can put the recent issues to bed, as it would be a huge shame for interest to die out so soon for a really enjoyable game.

Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
Wolfie57  
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:38:14 AM(UTC)
Wolfie57

I would like to echo Kelvin,s sentiments.

Please GF9 consider what you have achieved. TANKS is a great game, with a simple rule set that allows playing page flipping. Don't let this game die.
Seamus  
#55 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 2:59:00 AM(UTC)
Seamus

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My own sentiments..... I cam back today to see if anything was being done... I see it is not, my money and time will now go elsewhere for entertainment.... I do not need GF9 or Battlefront to keep playing this game, I have more than plenty, my own terrain stuff I made myself, a few of the OP items and even had invested in the bear awakens op by buying the minsk mat... no more, thanks for saving me a ton of money GF9.... you won't be seeing any more of it....
\m/ O.o \m/
LordOfKhemri  
#56 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 3:44:30 AM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Just one reply in this thread from Tanks HQ saying they've been busy and they didn't want to spoil the cool news, which ended up reguritating what they had previously said so it wasn't really cool or news.

The assumption that we will just burn our cash with them and eveything will be ok seems rather presumptuous to me.
6 May 18 no
Ranger74  
#57 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 7:12:13 AM(UTC)
Ranger74

Long time follower, first time poster.

A small part of me wants what they have been promising now. I've gone deep into this game. I love it and I keep wheeling it out at the FLGS just to get more people interested.

The other part of me... the poor college student says wait until I have my financial aid disbursement for the next term. Considering I tend to pickup a dozen or so at a time.
Kelvin  
#58 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:18:00 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

In order to explain what I meant. I agree spending cash wont fix things, nor will I unless I see a marked improvement, Im simply saying this is something I would love to continue investing in, provided it seems worthwhile.

Dont worry guys, I havent gone soft, I was just trying a honest appeal to the creators or whoever. They still gotta prove (and earn) they are worth my hard earned green.
Kelvin  
#59 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:24:49 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Further thought. I remember a time when GW were basically treating cutomers as a statistic, but eventually they wised up, listened to what their fan base were asking and theyve come a long way.

So there is hope here, this thread and our thoughts could be the difference between game death, or it recovering and becoming much greater. I for one am strained, but willing to give that extra few more months to see if things change.
dogg  
#60 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 11:28:35 AM(UTC)
dogg

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ranger74 Go to Quoted Post
Long time follower, first time poster.

A small part of me wants what they have been promising now. I've gone deep into this game. I love it and I keep wheeling it out at the FLGS just to get more people interested.

The other part of me... the poor college student says wait until I have my financial aid disbursement for the next term. Considering I tend to pickup a dozen or so at a time.

Your preaching to the choir brother....I've been trying to keep this game alive at my FLGS since the beginning...over a year and they just keep handing us a line of crap. Availability and support is almost non existent. The odd thing is that the game is still one of the most financially viable games out there. Minimal expense/Maximum fun.

Quote:
OK, I'm going to continue pounding my head against the wall until the new stuff gets here.