Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nixon187  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2016 8:36:30 AM(UTC)
nixon187

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
While talking with Cerebus on the cover behind wall discussion, an idea came to my mind: Why not making a thread especially for your house rules?

My idea was to collect all house rules posted on the forum. For the beginning it doesnt matter if its a WIP rule or a house rule that was approved in your local club.

I think house rules are a nice addition to the normal rules (which are great and easy to learn). Especially for expirienced players how want some more depth and tactical options for TANKS, its a nice section.
I would like to keep track of all the good ideas, so i will copy paste the links to this post.
The rule discussion should be done in their own threads.
Replies on this thread should only be about house rules in general or for new house rules (link to thread only).

House rules so far:
Ramming and Blocking
Charging through walls/Cover behind walls
Tanks in ruins

As more house rules are coming and posted in the forums i will edit this post.
As the game develops in the future i will delete the thread link if some rules are getting there own section inside the official rules.

I hope this thread is a good idea and a lot of people will used it. If there is any problems with this for any of the moderator(developers, just give a private message. ;)

Edited by user Friday, April 8, 2016 8:39:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Adding rules

Andrew at Tanks HQ  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2016 10:33:37 AM(UTC)
Andrew at Tanks HQ

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 45 post(s)
House rules are fine between players but can be confusing to players looking for official rules in the rules forum. These topics are best discussed over in General Discussion forum.
thanks 2 users thanked Andrew at Tanks HQ for this useful post.
nixon187 on 4/8/2016(UTC), D.J. on 4/8/2016(UTC)