Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SKULLDOZZER  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 10:44:53 AM(UTC)
SKULLDOZZER

I got a tiger 2 and jagdtiger for Christmas from my wife for FOW and want to use them for TANKS. So my question is what do you guys think their stats would or should be. Im sure they will releass them soon enough but I am dying to paint and builds them and would also like to use them. Lay it on me fellas
Richard  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 3:15:05 PM(UTC)
Richard

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The Tiger II would probably be something like 5,6,3,8, Blitzkrieg, Heavy Tank. Jagdtiger similar, but lower Initiative and Assault Gun.
Zerstorer  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 6:00:40 AM(UTC)
Zerstorer

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SKULLDOZZER Go to Quoted Post
I got a tiger 2 and jagdtiger for Christmas from my wife for FOW and want to use them for TANKS. So my question is what do you guys think their stats would or should be. Im sure they will releass them soon enough but I am dying to paint and builds them and would also like to use them. Lay it on me fellas

I saw some fan cards for these

The King Tiger was a 3-6-3-8, Blitzkrieg, 43 pts and that seemed fine....but if you use the cracking the code formula from an earlier thread and compare stats with the Tiger I, that only works if the King Tiger is rated as a Heavy Tank. Otherwise, 35 pts is more like it.

The Jagdtiger card was 1-6-3-8 with Blitzkrieg, Assault Gun, Big Gun, 42 pts....an option might be to go with 1-7-3-8, Blitzkrieg, Assault Gun, Slow (can only move one movement arrow a turn). Using crackin the code and comparing to a Tiger I, the first version should be 44 pts. My version would be 42 pts (I find -2 for slow to work well...-5 is too much, along with the low initiative).

Give them a try and let us know how they fared!

Edited by user Monday, January 2, 2017 6:18:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SKULLDOZZER  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 6:24:44 AM(UTC)
SKULLDOZZER

I will try those for sure. I like the big gun option. Seems relevant. Thanks guys. I'll post pictures of the painted Models.
Does anyone know where I can grt blank card templates?
JagdWehrwolf  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 9:04:29 AM(UTC)
JagdWehrwolf

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zerstorer Go to Quoted Post

I saw some fan cards for these

The King Tiger was a 3-6-3-8, Blitzkrieg, 43 pts and that seemed fine....but if you use the cracking the code formula from an earlier thread and compare stats with the Tiger I, that only works if the King Tiger is rated as a Heavy Tank. Otherwise, 35 pts is more like it.

The Jagdtiger card was 1-6-3-8 with Blitzkrieg, Assault Gun, Big Gun, 42 pts....an option might be to go with 1-7-3-8, Blitzkrieg, Assault Gun, Slow (can only move one movement arrow a turn). Using crackin the code and comparing to a Tiger I, the first version should be 44 pts. My version would be 42 pts (I find -2 for slow to work well...-5 is too much, along with the low initiative).

Give them a try and let us know how they fared!

Zerstorer. Did You playtest JagdTiger? Becuse I'm thinking about doing Crackin...1.5 and I was actually thinking about increasing the point drop to -7. Reason being that it does not only hampers Your mobility, but also screws Your max Defence. And separately I was trying to make a special rule for ungodly thick frontal armour on JT. Something like "Tank can automaticly ignore one hit, unless it defends against Side Shot".