Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gunto  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 8:48:54 AM(UTC)
Gunto

Ok, so I know I might be getting way ahead of things since this game is sparkling brandnew. But I consider this extremely important when considering getting into (again) a new game. Will there be more nations to come? I'm thinking Japanese, French and Italian, and before anyone starts laughing yes they did had a substantial tank force and some people like the underdogs :p

Also will this game eventually also cover early war? (M3 stuart, Matilda, T-26, Panzer II/III)

Very curious about this.
actionmackie  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 9:04:34 AM(UTC)
actionmackie

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I think we'll definitely see more nations and more tank types either through card packs to use the existing Flames of War resin range or through new plastic kits. The later option could take a while though as new kits will need to be made but if there's a market for it then more nations and tanks makes sense. Especially as production costs can be shared with updating the Flames of War range
rcshield  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 9:33:56 AM(UTC)
rcshield

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I also hope to see more options over time. The upcoming card pack will help bring more tanks into the game but I do not believe that they will include light tanks. I would love to see a Panzer II at some point. I would also support more nations to add variety to the table. I am planning to do at least a few tanks in a winter cammo pattern to have some other colors on the table. Have been doing some reading to research other possible ways to add variety to my growing tank collection. I have been amazed at the number of options in the FOW range. I am sure if the game does well there will be more ways to play.
Thundertotem  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 1:17:06 PM(UTC)
Thundertotem

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I'm planning to make custom cards for Japanese, Italian and French tanks. Right now I'm working out the math for designing the vehicles. I have a card template made up already, and is building a spreadsheet of tank designs. So far I have the Maus, E100, and T-28 Super Heavy sorta roughed out. King Tiger is in the planning stage. I guy I know is doing GuP mod for the game.

Also, once I get the design rules worked out, I'll be making stats for various light tanks.

Edited by user Friday, April 1, 2016 1:19:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Panzer Vor!!!