Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ds335  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:24:19 AM(UTC)
Ds335

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If i get it right new models will come out in middle of 2017. thats quite poor
Carlson793  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:43:35 AM(UTC)
Carlson793

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 52 post(s)
The Jackson and Achilles are supposed to be released this month. No word yet on what else, if anything, will be in "wave 2".
Ds335  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 5:28:56 AM(UTC)
Ds335

In the news multiple language they talk anout new Models in middle of 2017. its very late for tiger eg.
Necrogoat  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:21:49 AM(UTC)
Necrogoat

That's great. so I'll have enough time. At the moment I have to focus onto X-Wing (lots of new stuff and new wave incoming), AGoT LCG and much more....

So I don't have to buy it all at once....

Edited by user Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:44:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

goofus19  
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:44:15 PM(UTC)
goofus19

I'm pretty sure they mean new models packaged with non-English cards in the article.
KampfgruppeAdler  
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:07:42 PM(UTC)
KampfgruppeAdler

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
just had a terrible thought...for the US - M10 / M36 ... for the Brits - Achilles ... for the Russians Lend Lease M10 ... and the Germans captured M10 ... YIKES !!!

I hope not............
Tally - Ho  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:46:38 AM(UTC)
Tally - Ho

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I am not too worried yet.

We have German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish editions all on the way and you will be seeing them in the local markets towards the end of November.

The first wave consists of the core game and ten tank codes and will be followed by the wave two model releases early in 2017. We envisage that the release plan will be aligned by the start of quarter two of 2017 when the new waves of models will be hitting the shelves.
Each market will have its own organized play program mirroring that of the English speaking markets. Stay tuned for more news from our partners in each market.

Basd on the article it appears to be talking specifically about the other language versions.
Based on how things went with the English version it appears that the first 10 tanks they are speaking of are the ones before the Jackson & Achilles expansions.

My feeling is that the other versions will lag behind the English ones by about 4 to 6 months. (At least initially.) I am basing this in part on the fact that the Achilles & Jackson are supposed to be available this month and the other version starter set is not scheduled to be available until November.

My bigger concern is that this will mean less Starters & Expansions available for those who need the English game.

Time will tell.
Tally - Ho  
#8 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 8:11:22 AM(UTC)
Tally - Ho

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KampfgruppeAdler Go to Quoted Post
just had a terrible thought...for the US - M10 / M36 ... for the Brits - Achilles ... for the Russians Lend Lease M10 ... and the Germans captured M10 ... YIKES !!!

I hope not............

It appears that we might be OK. The TD's show as available in the store.
I am planning on placing an order in the next few days & will let you know how it goes.