Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LordOfKhemri  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:35:28 PM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Me Soviet, Opponent German

Game 1, basic kill mission.
2 Panthers and a Panzer IV vs 5 T34/76

3 and 2 T34s try to charge up the board using woods and buildings as cover. Germans ease up steadily.

One T34 gets taken out immediately, poor Uri.
T34 shells bouncing off the German armour with monotonous regularity, he did roll well.

He used blitzkreig all the time unlike my other opponent who hardly uses it at all.

I7 movement and shooting and then I5 proved my undoing against my almost bare T34s.

End Result - 5 dead T34s, 3 wounded Germans.

Game 2 - King of the Hill.
Having spent two evenings making T34s I was determined to use the 85 turrets, so I ended up with 1 76 and 3 85s, one of which was I8 shooting.
What a difference that made. I8 first go then I6 going before the Panzer IV helped enormously.

As we congregated round the objective it got very congested and the soviet +1 shot started to have an effect even on the Panthers. Plenty of sideshots and close range, wonderful.

Panzer IV was on fire, bailed out, got back in, then ended up being the last German tank standing until an 85 close range sideshot smashed it, taking its last hit point and then adding 4 more due to critical hits :)

Burning Panthers strewn across the centre of the board for the loss of the 76 and one 85.

Revenge is sweet.

Can't wait till the Soviet stuff actually comes out so I can get some Heroes of the Soviet Union cards.

2 Dec 16, me to BF CustServ
Is there any news on my replacement replacement cards for the Achilles please?
6 May 18 no
thanks 1 user thanked LordOfKhemri for this useful post.
Sean at TANKS HQ on 7/29/2016(UTC)