Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jeta2112  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:46:03 PM(UTC)
Jeta2112

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andrew at Tanks HQ Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we hear you. The Forums have become something that we just don't have the manpower to maintain well. I understand that some people don't want to do the Facebook thing, and that is understandable. If any of you have the time to create and run a Player Moderated TANKS forum let me know and I would be glad to participate and even share a link to it on the Facebook page for those who want to engage on a forum over facebook. We can't let the Spam bots win and kill one of the best communities of players on the web.

-Andrew

As it looks like this forum is on its way out (shame, with out the spam it was a pretty decent place), it looks like we need a home. As I had a suspicion this was on the cards, I've actually gone ahead an set up an alternative Tanks forum. Hopefully, as he said above, Andrew will be joining us and passing on whatever official information and news he can (time and work permitting, of course).

The new forum can be found at Tanks Skirmish Game Forum. The forumis still a work in progress and, hopefully, you will all join me over there. Any suggestions you have will be considered and, if practical, implemented.

Here's hoping to see you all there.

Edited by user Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:46:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo