Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ThisForumSucks  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:05:53 AM(UTC)
ThisForumSucks

Title and name are just to see how long it takes them to notice. This forum is horrible, and it is not for lack of players trying. They want to push to FB but aren't trying there either. Are they still going to support the game or should I get out now???
Kelvin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:51:50 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I've been in since launch of game. Have enjoyed it too. However, if stuff in general doesn't improve soon I'm out. Can't keep wasting hobby time and cash on a game that is starting to kill itself bit by bit.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
LordOfKhemri  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:40:47 PM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Spot on.
It's starting to be a "death by a thousand cuts", mostly self-inflicted.

I look at my collection of GF9 and Battlefront tanks, scenery, starter sets, extra gear, OPs etc and think "why did I do that? "

Because at the time it was fun.

Now I almost 100% play X-Wing and think "if only I had saved my Tanks cash I could have so many more ships"
2 Dec 16, me to BF CustServ
Is there any news on my replacement replacement cards for the Achilles please?
6 May 18 no
Tenente  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 12:08:21 AM(UTC)
Tenente

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LordOfKhemri Go to Quoted Post
Spot on.
It's starting to be a "death by a thousand cuts", mostly self-inflicted.

I look at my collection of GF9 and Battlefront tanks, scenery, starter sets, extra gear, OPs etc and think "why did I do that? "

Because at the time it was fun.

Now I almost 100% play X-Wing and think "if only I had saved my Tanks cash I could have so many more ships"

Okay, not sure about the forum, I am only in today. However, I do disagree with you on one point, and that is the miniatures. Having these minis, you can take them to any historical wargame rule-set. Think of things like "Tank Battles in Miniature" by Donald Featherstone, or "Firefly - a challenging game of WWII armoured combat" or even Wargames Research Group stuff, and the list is endless, but I presonally prefer Donald Featherstones book, he was a tanker during the Western Desert Campaign, he wrote rules on the war he participated in, moreso, he gives very informative chapters on how war was done and how equipment was used, diffuculties in optics, cartography and etc. and etc. The possibilites are endless.
"This is the way Anzio fight!"
―Anchovy