Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gunner09  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 8:13:35 PM(UTC)
Gunner09

Hola Tankers,

Basically I've expended my forces and bought a bulk load of British tanks, many of which are duplicates.

As you can only field one of each hero I'm looking to get rid of the surplus. Rather than just bin them I thought I'd put them up for sale and recoup a little bit of money; lets face it this can be an expensive hobby and every little helps.

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of their being a market for individual cards and what people would generally consider a fair price.

GF9, hope this doesn't step on your toes.

Hasta Luego,

Gunner
CmdrRook  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 3:21:56 AM(UTC)
CmdrRook

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Gunner, this would be a great boon to folks in the GF9 Tanks group on Facebook. There was a separate buy sell trade group that has been moved into it recently, if memory serves.
Kelvin  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 9:02:56 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Ive seen cards on ebay go from 50p to £2.50 depending on rarity. The mechanic kit card sells for a fair bit, given its only in mech toolkit expansion plus 1 per pack.

Funnily, its probbably the non names heroes etc people seem to want as you can take multiples.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
Gunner09  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:43:34 PM(UTC)
Gunner09

Fantastic, cheers guys. I've joined the Bookface group so thanks for the heads up; I'd searched FB but hadn't found any groups previously.

Keep an eye out for when they come up. I've just got to work out what my load out will be for a British platoon; got hold of a well priced bundle but not sure what will work best for me yet and therefore whether to sell cards/tanks separately or together.

These heroes will definitely be available though:

Commander Wilfred Harris x2; Comet, +1 int, draw two critical cards on first critical hit and attacker chooses which to bestow.

Commander 'Woppy' Radley-Walters x3; Cromwell, when shooting target has -1 def, may upgrade one cancelled hit to a critical.

Gunner Joe Ekins x4; Firefly, keep the results of two dice when using semi-indirect fire then re-roll shoot while stationary.

If anyone has any interest in these or any cards which come with these three tanks feel free to PM me.

Gunner