Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LordOfKhemri  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:30:46 PM(UTC)
LordOfKhemri

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 69 post(s)
So last night the Soviets beat the British at 150 points.

Brits 2 Comets, 2 Achilles, 1 Firefly
Soviets IS-85, T34/85, 2 T34, SU-100.

The rock that is an improvised armour IS-85 with Def Driver and No Retreat, and the SU-100 were the only tanks left.

Towards the end of the game 2 badly wounded Achilles and the Firefly were homing in on the IS-85 which was looking utterly unconcerned.

Vasily Krysov in the T34/85 had a side shot on one Achilles. Remained stationary and blew the Achilles apart. However, in its death throes the Achilles turned its burning turret round and hit Vasily with 5 hits and 1 crit (every shot hit). Vasily scrabbled through his upgrades desperately trying to find something....

Not a sausage. He could have re-rolled some defence dice if he had moved...

A true Hero of the Soviet Union, sacrificing himself for the Motherland.

I made good use of Quick Turn, a Comet charged up close behind the SU-100 and suddenly found the SU spinning round, Vasily shooting at Init 11 radioed the SU which dealt some crits, 2 Bailed Out :). The next turn the SU vaporised the Comet as its crew had wisely decided to fail their repair rolls and watched in awe from the nearby woods.

My opponent made excellent use of Cautious, peeping and shooting then hiding but that 3 damage is so tricky as a couple of wounds puts them at real risk.

Edited by user Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:31:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Dec 16, me to BF CustServ
Is there any news on my replacement replacement cards for the Achilles please?
6 May 18 no
thanks 2 users thanked LordOfKhemri for this useful post.
Waster on 3/23/2017(UTC), Sean at TANKS HQ on 3/24/2017(UTC)