Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CraigH  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 10:35:09 AM(UTC)
CraigH

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Battlefront is releasing a plastic kit with the Italian M14/41 and Semovente on the same sprue - as with other kits, you can build one or the other.

So maybe we will see it in Tanks. I don't expect the Italians to have their own faction but maybe their national ability will be that they can be deployed with Germans.

The downside is, the FoW tanks aren't expected until February so it looks like we face a long cold winter with no new releases for Tanks...

Although...Battlefront hasn't mentioned any January releases yet so fingers crossed...
thanks 1 user thanked CraigH for this useful post.
Zerstorer on 12/23/2017(UTC)
Dr Large  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 11:22:05 PM(UTC)
Dr Large

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)

from battlefront christmas video does have a tanks section starting at around 7 minutes in.
Churchill 6pdr and CS version was mentioned for artillery. sounds interesting

Edit: just mentioned another Churchill pack with late war Churchill and AVRE, I do want the AVRE variant:)

Edit the 2nd: new article on here about them so double info:)

Edited by user Friday, December 22, 2017 11:25:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Dr Large for this useful post.
Maliboost on 12/23/2017(UTC), Zerstorer on 12/23/2017(UTC), JagdWehrwolf on 12/24/2017(UTC)
Maliboost  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 4:51:02 AM(UTC)
Maliboost

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Jesus no wonder we have so many problems with Tanks rules and misprints. Look at that Andrew guy...
Zerstorer  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 5:28:16 AM(UTC)
Zerstorer

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dr Large Go to Quoted Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncIZzA6aQ74

from battlefront christmas video does have a tanks section starting at around 7 minutes in.
Churchill 6pdr and CS version was mentioned for artillery. sounds interesting

Edit: just mentioned another Churchill pack with late war Churchill and AVRE, I do want the AVRE variant:)

Edit the 2nd: new article on here about them so double info:)

Not only Churchill tanks, but Valentines as well as the Italians! Yay....but a long wait I am sure, although I usually get the kits earlier by buying FOW box sets. It holds me over till the cards are published. The new update to this site features a desert Churchill card.

I suppose late next year, we will start hearing about new German and Russian tanks in plastic. I wonder....will they go with early Eastern Front kits (my preference) or late war kits?

I am excited about all the new plastic modern kits for Team Yankee stuff as well...I plan on playing Cold War Tanks games with home brew cards soon. Already worked out some Arab-Israeli stats.
Dr Large  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 7:49:33 AM(UTC)
Dr Large

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
In the FOW section of that video they mentioned after brits and italians it would be some Russians, probably MW period as that seems to be where main FOW push is atm. Was really hoping for matildas to be coming

http://tanks.gf9games.co...entryid/109/Default.aspx
eagle eyes time again
"10 oversized Sherman Cards"
Definitely looks like a panther to me
UserPostedImage