Search
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Seb  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:47:55 AM(UTC)
Seb

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Any chance of a Black Prince Tank or an Archer. Even a Universal Carrier with AT gun. Just thinking about expanding the collection and variety
Kelvin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:55:39 AM(UTC)
Kelvin

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I see no evidence of those being released soon unfortunately. It's the same as I personally want WW1 tanks to be a thing.

However, the longer the game runs, the better the chances. I remember hoping that a JJ verse enterprise would be released for attack wing and now it looks like its finally happening so you never know.

You could alternatively source models from another maker and create your own house cards for the tanks (there's many a thread on here about that exact thing).

Either way, I hope we see all these excellent ideas for expansions.
Kelvin Griffiths, Attack Wing Captain, Lord Of Rings Hero and Tank Commander. Sort of...
CraigH  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:40:38 AM(UTC)
CraigH

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
We're pretty much at the mercy of Battlefront and what they choose to release in plastic.

Now whether GF9 has any influence over their choices - don't know...

As far as WW1 goes, Battlefront does have a pretty good range but pretty sure they are all resin. I'd thought a WW1 variant would be cool too though, although a bit limited in tank selection.
Dr Large  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:57:14 AM(UTC)
Dr Large

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
The archer is in fow so its possible in the far future for it to be in plastic, or if we are super lucky for it to be part of the valentine box but thats unlikely

Black prince is less likely think only one was made for evaluation. But easy enough to make a card take stats from the late war Churchill and increase its attack by one